1. What are cookies?
They are small text files sent to the browser you use and stored on your computer while browsing our site.
Cookies do not contain personal information or information that will allow anyone to contact you in any way and in addition there is no access to the documents or files of the computer.
Their use makes it easier for the website to memorize information about your visit by collecting useful information about your search preferences by offering a more advanced search experience.
In addition, they help us to see the performance and traffic of our site, improving its presentation and content, according to the preferences of our visitors.
2. Which cookies are we using?
Some or all of the cookies described below may be stored in the browser.
You have the ability to view and manage cookies in your browser. Note that this feature may not be offered on mobile browsers.
The technically necessary cookies are essential for the proper operation of our website, allowing you to browse and use its functions without recognizing your individual identity.
They offer effective web site functionality.
Additionally, they allow the site to remember your choices in order to provide improved and personalized features.
3. Delete cookies.
You can enable, disable, or even completely erase cookies through the setup options in your browser.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
GDPR enters into force on 25 May 2018 “General Data Protection Regulation” (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) lays down measures to be followed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data. It defines how organizations will manage the data of their employees, clients and associates and applies to all persons residing in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal data is considered to be any type of information that can, directly or indirectly, identify a person regardless of whether it relates to his or her personal, professional or public life. It can be a name, a photo, an email address, bank details, business performance details, purchases, tax ID, training, user name or ip computer address and more.
– www.theodosirestaurant.com keeps its customers’ data encrypted (SSL) all the time they browse the footer pages of www.theodosirestaurant.com
– The customer using the services of www.theodosirestaurant.com consents and automatically authorizes www.theodosirestaurant.com through its systems (contact form, newsletters forms, etc.) to collect the personal information required (e-mail, name, etc.) to complete the energy that the customer desires. Consent and authorization are automatically given by the relevant “submit box” in the various forms available at www.theodosirestaurant.com or in fields that the customer will voluntarily declare his / her information (eg e-mail to newsletters).
– www.theodosirestaurant.com maintains and stores the customer’s personal information as long as the customer remains an “active customer” at www.theodosirestaurant.com
– www.theodosirestaurant.com DOES NOT pass on the data that it holds to third parties except to senior prosecutors or police authorities if they are requested in an official and lawful manner.
– If personal data (or suspected of leakage) is leaked from a security vulnerability of the www.theodosirestaurant.com system or from hacking, then www.theodosirestaurant.com is required to inform within 72 hours of the Personal Protection Authority Data.
– When the customer enters the www.theodosirestaurant.com site, his IP logs are dynamically and automatically recorded in the server logs that are internally used by www.theodosirestaurant.com ONLY for statistical purposes (monthly customer visits, country of origin, etc.).
– Navigating from category to category or footers at www.theodosirestaurant.com is done with internal hyperlinks. In the event (if and if necessary) that the visitor transfers to an external site of a third party with problematic or spoiled content, the owner or manager of the terminal site and not www.theodosirestaurant.com has the responsibility.